Check the condition of the client’s feet and legs :
If there are creases or openings on the skin (including insects, scratches, wounds on the wound, or any condition that weakens the skin), explain to the customer the status and why do customers not use footbath
Complete pedicure or wax after bath: Any method that is harmful to the skin of the client should not be done before soaking in the foot spa.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Disinfecting Pedicure Foot Spa Equipment
After each customer: (This can happen at any time after the client’s feet are out of the feet, while kneading the foot, painting toes or other opportunities)
- Pour water from spa tub or bowl and remove visible debris.
- Clean feet with soap or detergent, rinse it off with clean water and drain.
- After cleaning, disinfect surfaces by duplicating the EPA compound (see description) as directed by the manufacturer on the label. The face should be kept wet with the control for 10 minutes or the time stamp may be shorter.
For whirlpool foot spas, air-jet basins, “pipe-less” foot spas, and other circulating spas: It is best to disinfect by filling with water, adding liquid disinfection and turn on the machine to save the copy action. duplicate through the next time. After sterilization, drain and clean with clean water.
For whirlpool foot spas, air-jet basins, “pipe-less” foot spas, and other circulating spas:
- Remove filters, filters, inputs, and all other removable components from the storage area and clean any stuck-up machines in the back or inside of them.
- Use a brush, rub the part with soap or disinfectant (as directed).
- Wash parts that can be drained with water, then reassemble.
- Stick with clean water and add an EPA registered disinfectant, according to the label. Enable and save system information with liquid for 10 minutes, or label time if different. (The whirlpool must operate for the duration of time to disinfect the tubes and parts of the user which contain the hidden.
- After disinfection, rinse, wash and dry.
For storage (not stored):
- Discard the storage area and remove any debris that is visible
- Clean with a clean brush and soap or disinfectant (as directed). Wash and rinse.
- Screen surface sterilization with EPA-labeled drugs has been diagnosed according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Your face must keep a adhesive with duplicate tackles in 10 minutes or the next time at the label.
- Remove and discard any debris that is visible.
- Label information about the duplicate products
- Label must specify that the product is a disease or medicinal duplicate. It also can not include the following organisms:
- The product label must identify the EPA registration number.
- The label will also specify locations that are relevant to your health.
- The additional parameters
- Follow state guidelines and your rules: Some states require a week of rinsing with medicated vasodilator and the drug will come in contact for more than eight hours. Beauty salons should refer to state rules to ensure they comply.
- Read the entire label guide and use instructions: Always follow the label instructions for the product to be tested and for use in the foot leg bath. Caution should be exercised when using supplements to avoid foot injuries.