Instruct your spa clients to personal zen with a few inspired updates for your salon or spa interior design and customer service. It’s easy to create a peaceful working space that will welcome your customers and give them a sense of peace. Here are some tips:
- Create a unified look: Think of all the same colors, or different shades of the same soft colors in your spa interior design. Try using striking pieces such as candles, framed art, throw pillows or lights to pull a look back together. Collect single boxes and containers to contain spa products.
- Unique: Choose the subtle aroma to infuse the treatment room or decorate with a unique accessory, such as a throw pillow with a memorable design. Use of towels and bed sheets. Create a Groupon campaign to promote the signature service.
- Keep the senses: soft music. Use soft light gently on the eyes. To be courteous, provide a light meal of salted cucumbers or fruit slices to please the palate and refresh guests as they relax before or after treatment. Choose soft and luxurious sheets, towels and towels.
- Select topic: What is the personality of the spa? It is minimalist and contemporary? Relax and dowdy luxury? Extremely Victorian? Choose accessories and decorations with the same motifs to create a serene, cohesive look.
- Bring nature: Plants, shells and flowers can make the sound soothing. Use different sizes of transparent glass vases filled with dried flowers or twigs to create a nice look. Leaves or leaves dry with a metallic gold paint or silver spray for a sparkle.
- Beverage supply: Hot tea or fruit juice is a good complement to the spa services. Use elegant, decadent décor to set up a tea service in the spa’s relaxation area so guests can help themselves.
- Be inspired: Choose gentle reading materials for your guests. Try small editions with advanced quotes, coffee tables with stunning art or scenery, or modern, high-end architectural or decorative magazines. Spa guests want to be converted.
- Welcome: Fine-tune your customer service. Create a consistent professional greeting. Give employees to customers the standard way or accept a signature phrase, like “It’s my pleasure.” Part of going to the spa is to escape from everyday life. Promote illusion.