So you’ve done all the necessary marketing to build your clientele now here’s how you keep them coming back for more.
- Always look and remain professional, courteous, and approachable. Appearance is everything!
- Keep your establishment clean and neat.
- Give each customer your absolute best 100%
- Build a rapport with your customers while you’re providing them with service. Get to know them and allow them to get to know you without getting too personal.
- Be open to suggestions and constructive feedback especially suggestions for new services, and act on the ones you can as soon as possible.
- Offer a referral program providing existing customers a discount on future service or a rewards program (ex. $5 off after 5 visits).
- If and when possible schedule your customer for their return appointment before they leave.
- Make it as easy as possible for customers to contact someone at your business via phone, website, social media, or email.
- Keep your client list handy and as up to date as possible to: contact customers who have not visited in a while, send out promotions/specials, and thank you cards.