Which form of eyebrow shaping should you offer your customers? There’s so much to choose from.
- Waxing pulls and stretches the skin
- Threading is painful but less damaging than waxing
- Plucking/tweezing is also painful but creates a clean look
- Shaving is easy, quick, & very painless but the most dangerous
- Sugaring hair removal the least painful, last up to six weeks but not well known by professionals
Should you offer the one that’s the most cost effective, popular, quickest, healthiest, or whatever the customer prefers? Customers today are generally more educated now than ever before, they have a good idea of what they want, what’s best for them, and know what they’re willing to pay to get what they want done. With that in mind most customers are very open minded and there’s nothing wrong with educating them a little bit more especially when they know that you have their best interest in mind, and providing them with the best you can offer. Start by eliminating the worst and working your way to the top. The process of elimination.
Eyebrow Shaving #1 no, no for shaping brows. Why?
- It’s much easier to get cut and worst cut your client.
- It does not last as long other shaping methods.
- Chances of getting an even cut is pretty tricky.
- It creates an unattractive stubble.