Selecting the best equipment for your Spa and Salon is very important. You want something that’s cost effective, durable, and that will last several years. So how do you choose from the hundreds of equipment and furniture that’s on the market?
- Budget – what is the most you’re willing to spend
- Decide – will you use a massage table or chair (size of your Spa and Salon)
- Top three – try to narrow your choices down to your top three
- Research – online and visit other salons see what they’re using (may have to pay for service to find out) ask questions if you can
- Tradeshows – visit nearby tradeshows if you can so you can see, touch, and ask questions
Things to keep in mind before making your Spa and Salon purchase:
- Cost for repairs
- Will parts be easy to find
- What is the warranty/guarantee
- Will the width & height of the table be comfortable for both the customer and employee?