Why not step it up a notch by offering your customers another form of pampering? If you don’t provide massage therapy as one of you Spa & Salon services you may want to reconsider after learning about its amazing benefits. Massage therapy has been in existence for thousands of years dated as far back as the BC (Before Christ) era and is a million dollar industry.
There are many health benefits of massage therapy but here’s just a few.
- Reduces and relieves lower back pain and headaches
- Improves sleep and the immune system
- Improves the condition of the skin and blood circulation
- Relives depression and anxiety
- It’s a great stress reliever and over all very rejuvenating
If you’ve been in business for a few years and you’re looking for something new to increase your clientele then adding this great health benefit as a service to your Spa & Salon will help you remain competitive and make your business more appealing to current and new customers.
There are easily 10 or more types of massages that you can offer customers. Maybe even create your own signature massage.
Types of massage
- Swedish Massage
- Hot Stone
- Deep tissue
- Pregnancy Massage