Salon pedicure chairs for new salons
Starting a nail salon is a great idea. And it continues to remain a good business despite today’s changing economic times. But we can see this type of business requires a substantial start up investment:
You will need a storefront location, Business license, insurance. And most importantly, you need state and/or local permits, Licensed nail technicians and well trained staff. You also need a wide variety of nail colors and manicure supplies.
Here are some tips and advice you need to know before you buy salon pedicure chairs for nail salon.
– Deal with just reputable dealers and manufacturers of salon pedicure chairs
– Choose companies that have a great reputation for best salon pedicure chairs
Have you talked with the owner, or the president, of the firm? How do customers rate their products and services?
– Buy directly : buy directly from a manufacturer and save money. Buying directly will give you access to direct support regarding to salon pedicure chairs from the company.
– Money back guarantee : only buy from companies that offer you a written 30-day money-back guarantee.
– Parts : buy from a manufacturer that has a large selection of salon pedicure chair parts. You might need to contact them later for new parts for your chairs
– Longevity : buy from companies that have been in business for seven years or more.
– Service department : have you met and seen the service department, and do they have full-time staff dedicated to service and repair? If not, please beware!
– Buy quality: getting a best price for a bad product that will only break down is not a good deal.
– Buy U.S. :Buy American made for high quality.
– Trade in program : This can save you hundreds, even thousands of dollars in final price as well as your time and effort in disposing of obsolete equipment.
– ETL or UL certified products : make sure they have ETL or UL certified pedicure chairs.
Salon pedicure chairs for lease – A solution to your finance
Furnishing a new nail salon can get very expensive very quickly. SpaSalon US also offers financing which may make the dream of salon ownership a reality. This is especially helpful for those who may not be able to afford to open a nail salon otherwise.